Craig and Aimee of Kinging-It take a week-long tour of The Coastal Way, from Llŷn to Pembrokeshire.
About Ty Mawr Holiday Park
All our parks are closed for holiday makers until 30th April and we will re-launch the season on 1st May.
For further information please go to: www.parkdeanresorts.co.uk/general-news
With a stunning coastal location at the foot of a mountain, Ty Mawr is a lively park that promises fun and activities for all ages, especially with our brand new activities program. Kids will love speeding down the water flume in the indoor swimming pool and making a teddy bear in the Arts and Craft den, while the whole family will enjoy tackling new heights on the high ropes course or exploring the vast range of beautiful beaches, seaside towns and historical castles off-park too. With a whole host of outdoor pursuits based in and around the Snowdonia National Park, from gentle walking to mountain biking, this is the perfect stay for outdoor lovers.
Facilities and Entertainment:
- New: High ropes course
- New: Bungee trampolines
- New: Disc golf
- New: Adventure Bugz
- New: Bear Grylls Survival Academy: Learn to fend for yourself using natural surroundings with qualified BGSA instructors
- New: Arts and Craft Den with activities including: Make a Bear; pottery painting and foam art
- New: Interactive wall and trampoline
- New: Woof park
- New: Indoor sports dome
- New: Boathouse Bar & Restaurant
- All Together Active programme with exciting new indoor, outdoor and pool activities
- Indoor heated pool with flume
- Adventure playground
- Multi-sports court
- Boathouse Bar & Restaurant
- Fish 'n' Chippery
- Entertainment Venue
-Free Wi-Fi available in designated areas
For more information or to book online, visit www.parkdeanresorts.co.uk for great savings on your next holiday.
Like what you see at Ty Mawr Holiday Park?