Adding or updating your information on our site searches
Our website search cover accommodation, activities, attractions and events. Depending on the nature of your business, you may need to meet specific criteria in order to be visible on the Visit Wales site.
Accommodation businesses need to be accredited through either Visit Wales or the AA. Read further information on accreditation with Visit Wales.
It is recommended that attractions participate in the Visitor Attraction Quality Scheme.
Activity providers should complete the activity provider form.
Firstly, please read our Events Criteria.
To add your details or update your existing details please contact the Visit Wales Data Steward:
- Visit Wales Data Steward | email@example.com | 0330 808 9410
If you work with one of the following organisations in Wales, they can also help you to update your details:
- MWT Cymru | Zoe Hawkins | firstname.lastname@example.org | 01654 702653
- Monmouthshire County Council | Kevin Ford | email@example.com | 01633 644842
If you own a self-catering business and advertise it via an agency then please contact the agency to update the details:
For specific Self-catering agencies:
- Brecon Beacons Holiday Cottages | firstname.lastname@example.org | 01874 676446
- North Wales Holiday Cottages | email@example.com | 01492 582492
- Home From Home | firstname.lastname@example.org | 01792 360624
- FBM Holidays | email@example.com | 01834 844565
- Quality Cottages | firstname.lastname@example.org | 01348 837871
- Snowdonia Tourist Services | email@example.com | 01766 513829
Any general comments about VisitWales.com or problems with the static page content please use the contact us page.
For more information about working with Visit Wales please see the Tourism Industry Contact Information page
Like us on Facebook. Post it on our wall and we can reshare it from there. Please don't post dubious material or anything you do not own the copyright for and don't directly solicit for business or spam the page.
We follow Welsh Government’s social media use guidelines. Please visit the page to find out more about availability and house rules.
Follow us on Twitter. Then @message us or use the hashtag #visitwales. We'll retweet the good stuff.
Follow us on Instagram. Tag great Welsh content with #VisitWales or #FindYourEpic or #WalesAdventure and we'll regram the best.
Follow us on Pinterest. Pin great Welsh content and we'll repin the best on our boards.