Craig and Aimee of Kinging-It take a week-long tour of The Coastal Way, from Llŷn to Pembrokeshire.
About Quay West Holiday Park
• There’s access to a long sandy beach below our park via our sloping woodland nature walk
• A longer walk will take you to the Blue Flag sandy beach at nearby New Quay
• Our family activities include archery, fencing, crazy golf and pool kayaking
• Spot the local wildlife on our woodland nature walk
• Boat trips from New Quay include dolphin spotting adventures
• We have an indoor pool with a bubble pool and a paddling area for little ones
• Our outdoor pool and children’s SplashZone is open from the end of May
Thinking of making a group booking? Well, booking more than one holiday home with us qualifies you as a group. So, if you’re organising a group holiday for your friends, family, club or team our dedicated team are here to help.
Like what you see at Quay West Holiday Park?