About Beddgelert Information Centre
Managed by the Park Authority, Snowdonia’s Information Centres are run by staff with an expansive knowledge of the Snowdonia National Park. The centres are the perfect place to learn about what makes Snowdonia spectacular as well as advice on visiting sustainably.
An Information Center is located in three towns in Snowdonia—Betws y Coed, Beddgelert and Aberdyfi.
Snowdonia National Park staff will be delighted to assist with:
- booking accommodation in advance or whilst here
- provide you with information on places to visit, things to do, places to eat
- routes and itinerary planning
- information and tickets for national and local events
- tickets for the National Express bus
They also sell crafts, maps, guides and books.