Discover a day with a difference at Scolton Manor. There's so much to explore - where will your journey take you?
- our Victorian manor house and period displays
- our lovely walled garden full of flowers
- our tea room and delicious homemade cakes
- our exciting children's adventure play areas
- our woodland bike trail and pump track
- our beekeeping centre with live feeds into our bee hives
- our newly restored steam engine, Margaret
- our station farm shop selling delightful handmade local products
- our welcome centre and gift shop
- Park, grounds and walled garden: April to October, 9am - 5pm. November to March, 9am - 4.30pm.
- Welcome centre and gift shop: April to October, 11am - 4pm.
- Manor house: April to October, open 11.30am - 4.30pm Monday to Wednesday each week, and weekends (when civil ceremonies allow). Last entry at 4pm. Manor house closed on Thursday and Fridays. Please call 01437 731328 to check up-to-date opening days/times.
- Edie's Tea Room: daily, 11.30am - 4pm.
- Beekeeping centre: April to October, 11am - 5pm.
- Station farm shop: daily, 10am - 4.30pm.
Parking charges and manor house admission charges applicable.
Under current Covid guidelines no pre-booking is required to visit the Scolton Manor site and/or manor house. Visitor numbers in the manor house are limited at any one time so, if at full capacity, a short wait may be required before you can enter the house.
Dogs are permitted in the grounds providing they are kept on a lead. Assistance dogs are permitted in the buildings.
Group visits are welcome, although we ask that you contact us in advance to make a booking. Discount rates are also applicable for groups.