The Llanfendigaid Estate has been owned by the Nanney-Wynn family and their forebears since the earliest records began in AD 1241. An estate map from 1780 shows that the original estate stretched along the Welsh coast from Harlech in the north to Aberystwyth in the south. However, since the collapse of many of the great British estates in the 1920s, Llanfendigaid Estate has gradually reduced in size to a much smaller patch in the Snowdonia National Park on one of the most attractive stretches of the Welsh coastline.
We have four exceptional properties available, one of which have recently been listed by CADW as Grade II* which is only given to historic houses of exceptional interest and quality. All three properties have been listed as 4 Star by the Visit Wales. There is also a fourth property The Cow Shed, which is 5 Star listed separately on this site.