Craig and Aimee of Kinging-It take a week-long tour of The Coastal Way, from Llŷn to Pembrokeshire.
About Presthaven Sands Holiday Park
• We’re just across the dunes from a huge, sand flat beach and about a mile east of Prestatyn’s lovely old lighthouse
• The flat coastal plain we’re located on is surrounded by gorgeous green countryside
• We’ve loads to offer families, like archery, fencing, go karts and adventure golf
• We’ve got two entertainment venues to keep your family amused all day and all night
• Our indoor fun pool has tipping buckets, giant taps and a waterslide
• We have an outdoor pool plus an outdoor Lazy River that features bubble jets and waterspouts
Presthaven Sands is situated on a flat coastal plain behind a large dune network so our holiday homes are set on level terrain. Or if sleeping under the stars is more your thing, why not pitch up and bring your own tourer or motorhome?
Thinking of making a group booking? Well, booking more than one holiday home with us qualifies you as a group. So, if you’re organising a group holiday for your friends, family, club or team our dedicated team are here to help.
Like what you see at Presthaven Sands Holiday Park?