About Glamping @ Top of the Woods
Top of the Woods provides boutique camping and glamping holidays that give you freedom & space to reconnect with nature, yourself & others.
Located next to 325 acres of woodland and the Pembrokeshire National Park, with remote beauty, wild beaches, castles and wildlife all within easy reach!
With a choice of eco-chic glamping and camping experiences, hosted weekend food nights and nature inspired onsite activities, to create a wonderful relaxed and memorable holiday.
The huge Dutch Barn is a perfect covered space to relax or play. Here you will find our weekend food services (evening meals and breakfasts). You can also charge devices in the Dutch Barn. Find the ‘Hide & Seek’ willow garden to relax or play under the green gazebo or living willow tunnels! Or get one of our hand drawn "Secret Waterfall Trail" maps and explore the neighbouring Ffynone woodland to fine the secret waterfall!
All glamping accommodations provide proper quality beds, cosy blankets and everything you should need for a fun, comfortable stay! All accommodations are dog friendly.
- Our luxurious Eco Boutique Safari Lodges are huge with an open plan living area and 2 bedroom compartments. Sleep 4 (1 king size & 2 singles) or up to 6 on two sofa beds and a heating stove to keep you cosy. With private compost loos & cabin showers and full self-catering facilities with running water and bespoke designed kitchen & dining table.
- Spacious Pioneer Camps let you discover your frontier spirit with outdoor covered camp kitchens including everything you need for outdoor cooking. Inside, the custom built, all weather Pioneers sleep up to 4 (1 king size, 2 singles) in two bedroom compartments, a log burning stove and plenty of space for luggage, dog crate, travel cot etc.
- Our Luxury Nature Domes sleep up to 4 (1 king size, 2 singles) nestled in a meadow overlooking the Pembrokeshire National Park. Equipped with log burners to keep you cosy and luxury designed furniture. Each dome has its own firepit/BBQ, picnic bench and covered camp kitchen.
- Meadow Camping in our 4 acre, ‘pitch where you want’ wildflower meadow. With a limited number of pitches, there is always plenty of space for everyone to play and relax.
- One large (20m x 20m) Exclusive Campervan Pitch, with plenty of space for one campervan plus gazebo/awnings, or two if you are coming with friends or family
Our guests enjoy a back to nature holiday with campfires, storytelling, wildflower meadows and big open skies. Wild beaches, ancient woodlands, bush craft, secret waterfalls, hidden gardens, hammocks, yoga, Kunekune pigs and free-roaming chickens, around our 27-acre Georgian farm, in beautiful Pembrokeshire, West Wales.
Top of the Woods also hosts special events including group celebration holidays, foodie adventures such as our ‘Wild Gin Weekend’ and weekend dedicated to dogs (we still are dog friendly all season!).
In the main courtyard you will find 4 unisex flushing toilets, including a larger toilet with facilities for parent & child or disabled guests & 4 luxury wet-room showers with natural sky light roofs, so you can feel connected to nature as you shower. One of them is larger, with parent & child and disabled facilities.
Quality, environmentally friendly compost loos are found in each of our camping and glamping meadows. Our Pioneer Camp meadow also has a 2 wood cabin showers, with hot showers and sinks, for facilities virtually on the doorstep of your tent! The Safari Lodges each have a private compost loo & wood cabin shower.
The site is also an excellent spot for star gazing. In research by leading campervan parts supplier, Just Kampers, Top of the Woods has been named the best campsite for stargazing and one of the UK’s most loved campsites.