About Kiln Park Holiday Centre
• We’re located on a flat coastal plain inside the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park
• We’re right next to a sandy Blue Flag beach that’s over a mile long
• The flatness of our park means it's ideal for walkers and cycling
• Our sports instructors can coach you in archery and fencing
• We’ve an indoor fun pool with tipping buckets, a waterslide and an adjoining outdoor splash area
• A lovely walk along the beach takes you to Tenby, where you can catch a boat to see the seals at nearby Caldey Island
• Beach watersports are available at our sister park, Lydstep Beach, two miles away
Kiln Park is situated on the flat coastal plain behind Tenby’s South Beach and is overlooked by Tenby above. All of our holiday homes are set on level ground. Or if sleeping under the stars is more your thing , why not pitch up and bring your own tourer, motorhome, tent or trailer tent?
Thinking of making a group booking? Well, booking more than one holiday home with us qualifies you as a group. So, if you’re organising a group holiday for your friends, family, club or team our dedicated team are here to help.
Like what you see at Kiln Park Holiday Centre?