The Gardens at Clyne were established by Admiral Algernon Walker-Heneage-Vivian who owned Clyne from 1921 until his death in 1952. He sponsored plant collecting expeditions overseas, and many of Clynes rhododendrons still bear their original collector's numbers. The Admiral's influence can also be seen in the landscaping, which includes a Japanese Bridge, the Admirals Tower and the Gazebo.
- Special provision for disabled visitors
- Cater for groups