About Cambrian Safaris Tours
Tailor-made trips in the Cambrian Mountains, Mid Wales, in a Land Rover Discovery. Tripadvisor #1 for outdoor activities in Aberystwyth. Knowledgeable guide and impromptu stops, totally unique experience.
Tours are available in the Cambrian Mountains and can take-in other parts of Wales too, from half-day experiences to several days. Every tour is exclusive for you. We can take up to 6 people. Let us know how much time you have, what you’re interested in seeing and doing, and we can pick you up from wherever you are. Tours adjusted for your interests. Need inspiration? These are some of our most popular tours in Wales:
• Tours of the 'Hinterland' - Ceredigion uplands in Mid Wales, including locations used in the BBC series 'Y Gwyll' ('Hinterland').
• Tours of the historic estates of the Ystwyth Valley and surrounding area.
• Tours of the Cambrian Mountains byroads and the Elan Valley.
• Combined tours and visits to attractions like The Silver Mountain Experience, the Devils Bridge Waterfalls and The Vale Of Rheidol Railway.
• Tours can include old mines, Churches and Chapels, and will always pass a variety of small lakes and reservoirs.
Stop in market towns and Welsh villages, find the best places to eat and drink along the way; the time is yours to spend as you wish. Some tours may include driving rough tracks where permission has been obtained. If you’d like a predominantly "off road" trip please ask.
You can be out and about in Wales before you know it. Striking scenery, wildlife, views, and local insight you just won’t get by going-it alone. Contact Richard to book your trip.