Craig and Aimee of Kinging-It take a week-long tour of The Coastal Way, from Llŷn to Pembrokeshire.
Take a look around
About Joseph Parry's Cottage Museum
Built in the 1820's for the workers of the Cyfarthfa Ironworks, the cottage was the birthplace in 1841 of Joseph Parry, Wales best known composer. His much loved 'Myfanwy' is still a favourite of Welsh Male Voice Choirs to this day.
The interior of the cottage is set in the 1840's, and shows the living conditions of the ironworkers at the time when Parry was a young boy. The upstairs galleries house an exhibition about Parry's life and work, and a small section giving further background to Merthyr Tydfil's industrial past.
April - September - Open Sat and Sun - 2 - 5 p.m. - free admission. Weekdays by appointment only
October-March: Open by appointment only.
Please note there will be a £1.10 per head charge for opening outside of opening hours.
Like what you see at Joseph Parry's Cottage Museum?