About Morlais Castle Golf Club
Built in 1270 by Gilbert de Clare, Earl of Gloucester and Lord of Glamorgan, the remains of what once was Morlais Castle, runs along the right hand side of the third fairway and overlooks the border between Brecon and Glamorgan.
One hundred years has seen many changes at Morlais Castle Golf Club. We now have a course and clubhouse of which we can be proud and the facilities that they offer to members and guests. Morlais Castle Golf Club has always held a reputation for being friendly to all who seeks its company both on the course and in the clubhouse.