Craig and Aimee of Kinging-It take a week-long tour of The Coastal Way, from Llŷn to Pembrokeshire.
About Pont Kemys Caravan & Camping Park
Whilst the site is in a peaceful location, many tourist attractions and places of interest are close at hand or are easily accessible due to good road links. The Usk Valley Walk is close by and Cycle Route 42 is a mile away
As Monmomuthshire's only five star touring caravan park, we pride ourselves on providing a great range of high quality facilities for our guests.
* Adult only area with fully serviced super-pitches (electric, drainage, direct water supply and TV connection, wi-fi on a generous sized pitch)
* Free wi-fi for all guests NEW!
* Disabled person toilet/shower room
* Baby changing room
* Laundry room – washer, drier and iron
* Washing up room
* Television lounge
* All caravan pitches with electric hook ups
* Reception area and shop – gas, basic provisions, weekend newspapers to order
* Separate dog exercise area
* Public Telephone
Like what you see at Pont Kemys Caravan & Camping Park?