About Pont Kemys Caravan & Camping Park
This peaceful park lies adjacent to the River Usk only eight miles from Abergavenny and four miles from the town of Usk. Pont Kemys is a family run park which has been developed after a long association with caravanners and campers.
Whilst the site is in a peaceful location, many tourist attractions and places of interest are close at hand or are easily accessible due to good road links. The Usk Valley Walk is close by and Cycle Route 42 is a mile away
As Monmomuthshire's only five star touring caravan park, we pride ourselves on providing a great range of high quality facilities for our guests.
Facilities block, well equipped with toilets, wash basins, showers, hand & hair dryers. ALL FREE
* Adult only area with fully serviced super-pitches (electric, drainage, direct water supply and TV connection, wi-fi on a generous sized pitch)
* Free wi-fi for all guests NEW!
* Disabled person toilet/shower room
* Baby changing room
* Laundry room – washer, drier and iron
* Washing up room
* Television lounge
* All caravan pitches with electric hook ups
* Reception area and shop – gas, basic provisions, weekend newspapers to order
* Separate dog exercise area
* Public Telephone