About Tynrhelyg Holiday Cottages
Enjoy the best of both worlds at our luxurious holiday cottages, convenient for the stunning Cardigan Bay coastline and the breathtaking Cambrian Mountains. A peaceful setting close to Talybont, overlooking the beautiful Eleri Valley and surrounding hills - a perfect location for walking and cycling,birdwatching etc.
The long sandy beach at Borth, the sand dunes at Ynyshir and the Dyfi Biosphere are nearby. Tourism ambassador for the Cambrian Mountains.
Easily accessible, 1 mile from Talybont village which is half way between the coastal town of Aberystwyth and the historic country town of Machynlleth.
* Sandy beaches of Borth and Ynyslas
* Borth Animalarium
* Vale of Rheidol Steam Railway
* RSPB Nature Trail at Ynyshir and Ynyslas
* Osprey Project at Dyfi Estuary
* Centre of Alternative Technology
* Corris Craft Centre
* King Arthur's Labyrinth
* Silver Lead Mines at Ponterwyd
* Cambrian Line Aberystwyth to Pwllheli (all year)
* National Library of Wales - Aberystwyth
* Aberystwyth Castle
Ideal location for walking, cycling, golfing, fishing and birdwatching.
Cewch Groeso Cynnes Cymreig i'n bythynnod moethus, cyfleus i'r mor a'r mynydd.