Enjoy sea views across St Brides Bay towards Newgale and Broad Haven from 3 The Anchorage, an attractive first-floor apartment in a quiet Upper Solva location.
Ideal for a couple or small family, the modern, two-bedroom holiday apartment sleeps four and is well equipped and comfortably furnished.
It’s handily situated within walking distance of Lower Solva, with its harbour, low-tide beach, pubs, restaurants, shops and galleries.
One of the prettiest villages in Wales, Solva sits within the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park, offering you scenic walks, boat trips and watersports – all on your doorstep. You’ll be within easy reach of the spectacular Pembrokeshire Coast Path and the area’s many sandy beaches, secret coves and harbours.
There’s an allocated parking space at the front of the apartment, and because 3 The Anchorage is on a bus route, you can choose to leave your car at home. You’ll also have the use of a communal garden during your stay.
Plus, there’s a mini-market just yards away selling local produce, groceries, newspapers and angling supplies, and it also has an off-licence and post office.
• Sleeping four, plus a cot, in two bedrooms (a double and a twin)
• Beds made up for your arrival
• Towels provided
• The spacious lounge and dining room – which offers a view across St Brides Bay – has two comfy sofas, a dining table and chairs, TV, DVD player and stereo
• The modern, well-equipped kitchen includes an electric hob and oven, microwave, fridge (ice box) and washing machine
• The bathroom has a full suite with a shower over the bath
• The double bedroom has a free-standing wardrobe and a view of the back garden
• The twin room also has a free-standing wardrobe and a view of the back garden
• There’s a well-maintained communal back garden with a lawn and seating
• Allocated parking space
• Central heating/fuel included
• Sorry, no pets
• Available all year/short breaks available
• Saturday arrival