About Quay West Holiday Park
Our dramatic clifftop location overlooks magnificent Cardigan Bay. Across the water you’ll see boats bobbing in New Quay harbour. Our park slopes gently towards the sea and a landscaped woodland nature walk leads you down onto the sandy beach. And you can also make a splash in our SplashZone and heated pools. It’s only a mile’s walk to the harbour where you can saunter through the town or jump on a dolphin-spotting boat trip across Cardigan Bay for a truly memorable holiday experience.
• There’s access to a long sandy beach below our park via our sloping woodland nature walk
• A longer walk will take you to the Blue Flag sandy beach at nearby New Quay
• From many areas of our park you can see for miles out over New Quay and Cardigan Bay
• Our family activities include archery, fencing, crazy golf and pool kayaking
• Spot the local wildlife on our woodland nature walk
• Boat trips from New Quay include dolphin spotting adventures
• We have an indoor pool with a bubble pool and a paddling area for little ones
• Our outdoor pool and children’s SplashZone is open from the end of May
Thinking of making a group booking? Well, booking more than one holiday home with us qualifies you as a group. So, if you’re organising a group holiday for your friends, family, club or team our dedicated team are here to help.