About Plas Coch Holiday Park
For unrivalled 5-star luxury, look no further than Plas Coch, located on the island of Anglesey. Here, you’ll be pampered from head to toe in our indulgent spa rooms, luxury hydro-pools, and at The Serenity Lodge, where you’ll have access to a wide range of beauty treatments. If keeping fit is on your to-do list, you’ll be free as an owner to use the state-of-the-art gymnasium and swimming pool on-park, all situated in the 450-year-old Elizabethan manor house.
When you can tear yourselves away from the park’s facilities, you’ll have access to a wide variety of watersports and outdoor activities with The Marine Club Membership as standard. The park is situated in 65 acres of parkland in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, boasting stunning views of Snowdon, and only moments from the Menai Strait.
• The only 5-star Holiday Home Park in North Wales
• All year-round, 12 month holiday season including all facilities
• 1569 A la Carte Restaurant, Manor House lounge and bar and Country club entertainment and sports venue
• Award-winning gymnasium, swimming and hydrotherapy pools 5-star spa 'The Serenity Lodge' offering a full range of treatments
• Kidz club - daily club including evenings from 3 years+ variety of activities
• Exclusive Marina Club access - Powerboat share scheme (6 Speed boats available)
• Access to 3x 18 Hole golf courses 1 being a Championship Jack Niclaus Course
• Spa use, Free Gym and Swimming Pool access at Carden Park Cheshire
• Free weekend access to the Conway centre - Outdoor pursuits and activity scheme ages 8-17 years
• Boat storage, unlimited launch and recover included in our new state of the art Boat park, Free wash-down service
• Individual fibre optic broadband (cabled)