About Pendine Sands Holiday Park
Our commitment to your safety and financial peace of mind:
- Contact free check-in
- Social distancing one way flow markers and barrier systems
- Enhanced cleaning of facilities, shared spaces and accommodation
- Traffic marshals to guide you on arrival
- 100% refund or voucher if park has to close due to government advice
- Flexibility: amend your booking easily if you’re a critical work or are required to self-isolate and coronavirus changes your plans
For more information on what to expect visit parkdeanresorts.co.uk/our commitment
Set in the unspoilt natural beauty, Pendine Sands is surrounded by the beautiful coast and stunning Welsh countryside, offering amazing views and a Blue Flag beach. It is an ideal base for exploring Carmarthenshire, Pembrokeshire and the walled town of Tenby. Whether you want to stay at the park or venture out, you’ll find plenty of activities to keep the family entertained and have the perfect family holiday. From beach games, nature walks, golf or horse riding, to amusements and swimming; there is something for everyone.
Awards: 4 Star Award from Visit Wales, Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award.
Facilities and Entertainment:
- Kids Clubs: Star Tots (4 and under); Star Landers (5-10 years old); Unleashed (teens)
- Heated indoor swimming pool
- Two adventure playgrounds
- Duck pond with decked picnic area
- Amusement arcade
- The Sands Restaurant & Showbar
- Free Wi-Fi available in selected facilities,
- Entertainment at the Sunbeam Diner
- Barnacles Beachside Café
- Free Wi-Fi available in designated areas
For more information or to book online, visit www.parkdeanresorts.co.uk for great savings on your next holiday.