About Hafan y Mor Holiday Park
We’re perfectly positioned for you to explore Snowdonia National Park. Or to just sit back and enjoy our views of these lovely Welsh mountains as they surround the curve of Cardigan Bay. On top of that we’ve got 500 acres of naturally beautiful space, our own beach and a huge range of sports, facilities and entertainment at your disposal – kids will love our go kart track, boating lake and large pool complex. And at the end of a wonderful day we’ll offer you a great line up of family entertainment in our two entertainment venues.
• Refurbished Live Lounge entertainment venue*
• We’re in the beautiful setting of the Llyn Peninsula. Hire one of our bikes and explore the park, it’s gently undulating so you’ll find little effort is needed
• We think you’ll love all the waterslides, flumes and the wave machine in our large indoor pool
• Or head down the undulating coastal path to our small beach and dip your toes in the sea
• Amongst other things we’ve got an indoor SportsDrome, adventure golf and archery
• We’ve also got plenty of places to relax in, including our pretty Rock Gardens and woodland walks
• The mountains of Snowdonia form a backdrop to the park and can be seen from various spots
Hafan y Môr is situated on a coastal plain at the edge of Snowdonia and most of our holiday homes are on flat terrain with some very gently sloping areas. Or if sleeping under the stars is more your thing, why not bring your own tourer or motorhome?
Thinking of making a group booking? Well, booking more than one holiday home with us qualifies you as a group. So, if you’re organising a group holiday for your friends, family, club or team our dedicated team are here to help.