Craig and Aimee of Kinging-It take a week-long tour of The Coastal Way, from Llŷn to Pembrokeshire.
About Greenacres Holiday Park
• We’re right next to a sandy, Blue Flag beach that’s nearly two miles long
• And we also have a dramatic mountain backdrop
• You can board the Ffestiniog Steam Railway in Porthmadog, giving you an easy journey into Snowdonia National Park
• Enjoy a drink on the terrace whilst keeping an eye on your kids playing crazy golf or in our outdoor play area
• The surrounding grass and wildflower covered dunes are part of a local nature reserve criss-crossed with pathways
Greenacres is situated on a flat coastal plain so our holiday homes are set on flat terrain. Or if sleeping under the stars is more your thing, why not bring your own tourer, motorhome or trailer tent?
Thinking of making a group booking? Well, booking more than one holiday home with us qualifies you as a group. So, if you’re organising a group holiday for your friends, family, club or team our dedicated team are here to help.
Like what you see at Greenacres Holiday Park?