Victoria House is a Grade II listed building dating back to 1894. It has been tastefully refurbished to provide all modern facilities yet retains much of its original charm and character.
Backing onto the medieval town walls of Caernarfon Castle and the Menai Straits, we are conveniently situated to access all local amenities.
Caernarfon Castle and the market town are a short stroll away, as is the harbour and Welsh Higland Railway.
There is a selection of pubs, restaurants, cafe/bistros and authentic Celtic gift shops, all within easy walking distance. For those feeling a little more energetic, a cycle hire shop and a well equipped leisure centre are nearby. An ideal base to explore the historic Royal Town of Caernarfon as well as the spectacular sights of North Wales.
- All rooms en-suite & centrally heated
- Widescreen digital television & DVD player. Free library of movies available
- Free access to wireless broadband internet in all rooms (for use with your own laptop)
- A guest laptop is available for use in the Guest Lounge
- Welcome folder, hospitality tray, mini fridge with complimentary cold drinks.
- Bath robes, slippers, hair dryer, toiletries, cooler fan & I-pod charger
- Trouser press, Iron and ironing board available on request
-Daily Newspaper can be available if requested
- Luxury feather douvets dressed in pure white egyptian linen. Hypoallergenic duvet upon request
- Vegetarian & special diets catered for.
- All other rooms are situated on 1st & 2nd floors and can only be reached via stairway.
- Sorry no pets & no smoking