Craig and Aimee of Kinging-It take a week-long tour of The Coastal Way, from Llŷn to Pembrokeshire.
About National Beekeeping Centre Wales
The centre offers an exciting and fascinating insight into the world of bees and beekeeping. Visitors can:
· Visit demonstration hives in our apiary to see bees and beekeepers at work (April - September)
· Watch hives and bees through our live broadcast webcam
· Sample and buy honey, hive products and bee-related items from our shop
· Roll and dip pure beeswax candles (please call ahead first)
· Book courses or attend one of our events.
We are just 10 minutes from the A55 and just a few minutes more from Llandudno Junction railway station and the national rail network.
Like what you see at National Beekeeping Centre Wales?