About Royal Welsh Showground
The Royal Welsh Showground is located in the heart of Mid Wales in the market town of Builth Wells. Arguably one of the most picturesque areas of Wales, The Royal Welsh Showground provides an ideal location for a variety of events and hosts the annual Royal Welsh Show in July which is one of the largest agricultural shows in the the UK.
The multi purpose complex is available for events including:
• Exhibitions and Trade Fairs
• Conferences and Business Meetings
• Livestock events
• Wedding Receptions
• Antique Shows
Catering and Residential facilities are available throughout the year.
There is no better place that provides:
• Indoor and outdoor exhibition facilities set in 90 hectares of stunningly beautiful countryside
• Prestigious Exhibition Halls and Pavilions
• Large Main Ring and Grandstand with seating for 4000 people
• 5 Subsidiary Show Rings
• Caravan site facilities
• Comprehensive parking facilities