* Visit Wales 5 star
* 4 bedroom detached property sleeping 8
All en-suite 3 with showers and one with bath and overhead shower
* All-inclusive prices
* Wi-Fi available
* Off road parking
* Situated at the foot of the castle
* Welcome Pack
* Full central heating
* 2 minute walk to village pub, town play area, Golf course, railway station, a theatre and town swimming pool with sauna.
* 1 Dog welcome (£5 per night to a maximum of £25)
* Baby/Children welcome
* Cot/highchair/Bed linen/towels provided
Surrounded by the unspoilt beauty of the Snowdonia National Park these two properties are situated at the foot of the rock on which Harlech Castle is perched. Tan-y-Graig sleeps 8 in two twin and two double bedrooms all of which are en-suite.
The kitchen come dining area is fully equipped to today’s highest standards (electric cooker, a microwave, a fridge, a freezer, a washing dryer and a dishwasher.)
The lounge with its leather comfortable seating is a great room to relax and plan your next day’s itinerary
There are two double and two twin bedrooms all with en-suite bathrooms. Bed linen and towels for house use are supplied.
At the back of the house is a private enclosed courtyard garden, with garden furniture and barbecue
Short breaks available please ask