About Swanmeadow Holiday Cottages
A warm welcome awaits you at our farm Holiday Cottages that are part of Panty-goitre farm, near Abergavenny a traditional family run farm in the heart of Monmouthshire, entrance to the Brecon Beacons.
We can offer those seeking a holiday or a well earned short break the chance to relax in tastefully furnished self contained holiday cottages or the Lodge with the rare opportunity of Salmon, Sewin and Trout Fishing on our own private beat on the River Usk as featured in Trout & Salmon Magazine.
Creel Cottage : 5 Star Holiday Cottage in Monmouthshire:
- Creel Cottage, sleeps 5 and has two bedrooms 1 twin and 1 family to include a double, a single and a single bed settee.
- En suite bathrooms to both bedrooms with shower over bath, WC, basin and heated towel rail
- A fully fitted kitchen with double electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge freezer and dishwasher
- A large lounge diner with high ceilings and exposed oak beams offering a spacious yet cosy place to relax with flat screen TV, DVD and CD
- Patio area
Fisherman's Rest: 4 star Holiday Cottage, near Abergavenny:
- Sleeps 3 Plus a cot.
- Kitchen with electric double oven, ceramic hob, microwave and integrated fridge freezer.
- Ground floor: single bedroom with room for a cot.
- Double bedroom with views to the River Usk
- Lounge kitchen to allow you open plan living, flat screen TV, DVD and CD
- Bathroom: wc, basin, walk in shower and towel heater
- Patio area
Swanmeadow Lodge: 4 star Holiday Cottage - The perfect destination for a fishing holiday and a haven for bird watching and walking:
- Sleeps 4, double and twin bedrooms
- Authentic panelled dining room with original rod racks and views over the lodge pool
- Very large lounge with views out to the pretty enclosed garden; TV and DVD
- Large bathroom: bath, wc and basin and separate shower
- Kitchen with electric cooker microwave and fridge freezer
- Veranda to pretty established gardens