About Glan Yr Afon (Waters Edge)
5* Waters Edge (Glan yr Afon) in the hamlet of Landshipping is located about 2 minutes’ walk from the foreshore of the Cleddau Estuary known as the 'Secret Waterway.' Quiet and peaceful yet only 12 minutes’ drive to the boutique shopping town of Narberth or visit the Georgian harbour town of Tenby (25 minutes) with its wonderful beaches. The Pembrokeshire coast abounds in fabulous beaches and for walkers the coastal path is a must.
The cottage layout provides: -
* A twin-bedded room with TV on the ground floor with folding doors overlooking the estuary.
* The bright new family bathroom is close by. Laundry facility with an AEG washer/dryer in a cupboard!
* Next overlooking the estuary is the living room with vaulted ceiling, wood burning stove, folding doors to the garden. It is attractively furnished with ornaments, original oil paintings and prints, shelves of books, a fine Hi-Fi with attachment for own sound is provided. Super Fibre 2 Wi-Fi is complementary!
* New Kitchen well provided, open to the living room, window view to estuary
* Snug - off the living room, very cosy with settee, chairs and Smart TV DVD
* Upstairs two comfortable double bedrooms with new shower room (shower, washbasin and loo) in between - All with Views to estuary!