About Garreg Lwyd Cottage Conwy Town
Garreg Lwyd Cottage is my cosy, two bedroom, c1825, stone built, terraced artisan cottage at 3 Erskine Terrace, a small cul-de-sac within the walls of ancient Conwy Town -a UNESCO World Heritage site.
The Four Star “Visit Wales” self catering holiday cottage is suitable for a small family or two couples.
Available throughout the year for £270-£530 per week.
Three night break are offered between October and March for £220. Spend Christmas or New Year in the glow of the multi-fuel stove.
The price includes bed linen, towels, dining and kitchen linen, electricity, gas central heating, wifi etc. There are no “extras”.
THE COTTAGE is fully equipped, for self catering, is non smoking, no pets and comprises:
- Sitting/Dining Room Free-Sat TV/radio, CD-DVD, three seat settee, two easy chairs, dining table and four chairs, multi-fuel stove in a small inglenook.
- Kitchen full size oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer, crockery, cutlery, utensils etc for cooking and dining for six.
- Rear Utility Porch to store raincoats, boots, clothes line, fuel etc.
- Rear Courtyard, outdoor dining, small BBQ reclining chair, flower pots.
- Double Bedroom at rear with comfortable 4’6” bed.
- Twin Bedroom at front with two 3’ beds.
- Dressing Room, clothes storage, hairdryer, iron and board.
- Bathroom, on-demand shower over bath, WC. blower heater
- Heating is by gas central heating or multi-fuel stove in Sitting Room.
- Rear windows double glazed, front windows in Georgian style
- Parking at the front door -reserved by parking cone
The ancient walled town of Conwy is a UN designated World Heritage Site steeped in history and dominated by a 13th century castle and walls. Situated near the mouth of the Conwy River on the edge of the Snowdonia National Park, surrounded by mountains and sea, Garreg Lwyd Cottage is the ideal base for exploring the beautiful and interesting area or for just relaxing in a comfortable home from home.