About Blaen-y-Garn Bed and Breakfast
Blaen-y-Garn B & B is located on the A40, between the market towns of Llandeilo and Llandovery and to the West of the Brecon Beacons National Park.
Ideally situated for touring South West and Mid Wales.
The area offers superb walks locally and good fishing in the Towy river which runs close to the house. Within a short drive are many places of interest e.g. National Botanic Garden of Wales, the recently restored historic house and gardens at Aberglasney, several castles and Dan-yr-Ogof show caves.
Accomodation and Facilities:
-Spacious ground floor en-suite with double bed, sofa bed, colour TV, tea/coffee making facilies and small fridge
-Family room with double bed, queen size bed, cot, private bath room, colour TV and tea/coffee making facilities and small fridge.
-Ample private parking.
-Lock up garage for motor bikes and bicycles.
-Central heating through-out.
-Evening meal available on request.
-Packed lunches available on request
-Vegeterains and wheat free meals supplied if notify in advance.
-Spanish and Italian spoken
BLAEN Y GARN **** Wales Tourist Board
BED AND BREAKFAST
Carmarthenshire Sa19 7BG U.k.
Tel: 44 1550 777707 Mobile: 447729001526
Access Statement for Blaen y Garn B&B
• The establishment is located on the A-40 (Map reference SN 674 266) 4 miles from Llandeilo and 8 miles from Llandovery
• Ample off road parking
• Blaen y Garn (a non smoking establishment) welcomes, cyclists, bikers, children, small pets and guests with limited disability.
• The main entrance has a 9” step into a tiled hall way.
Our guests rooms:
One ground floor en-suite
• Separate entrance door, accessed via driveway
• There is a 9” step up and 5” down, to enter room. The floor is ceramic tile with rugs.
• The room is fitted with a 20” high double bed and sofa bed, TV/DVD player, small refrigerator and coffee/tea making facilities.
• The bathroom has a shower cubicle, toilet and hand basin, also a hair drier and shaver point.
• There is an entrance with 6” step up that lead into the family room and breakfast room. Floor through out is tiled.
First Floor family room
• Is reached via a carpeted, 14 step, (7 ”high) stair way and well lit hall.
• The carpeted bedroom has a double bed, queen size bed, child’s cot, sofa, in addition a small refrigerator, TV/DVD player, coffee/tea making facilities and a hair drier.
• Adjacent there is a private bathroom with tile floor, a corner bath (22” high), separate shower, toilet, and hand basin. Shaver point in the mirror
• Bus stop 200 yards from establishment
• Closest railway station Llangadog
• Taxis available from Llangadog and Llandeilo
• Wireless internet access available
• Lock up garage for bicycles, bikes etc
• Special breakfast on order e.g. vegetarian and gluten free
• Survey maps available for walkers and bikers.
• Spanish and Italian spoken