1. This famous Welsh author died in New York City in 1953.
Answer: Dylan Thomas
Discover Dylan Thomas' Laugharne and places in Swansea Bay linked to the famous poet.
2. Welsh born architect, John Belle redesigned what famous New York monument?
Answer: Grand Central Station
See some of Wales' stunning contemporary architectural landmarks, including the Wales Millennium Centre in John Belle's hometown of Cardiff.
3. This Canadian-American actor recently became the co-owner of Welsh football (soccer) team Wrexham A.F.C.
Answer: Ryan Reynolds
Wales is very passionate about its sports, as seen in the millions of fans who pack the stadiums each year. Explore some of the exciting sporting events and activities that happen in Wales.
4. The grandfather of the founder (and namesake) of this famous American whiskey was Welsh. What is the whiskey's name?
Answer: Jack Daniels, founders name was Jack Daniels and his grandfather Joseph "Job" Daniels was Welsh
Explore award-winning producers of whiskey, vodka, gin and more with top distillery and brewery tours throughout Wales.
5. Thousands of American GIs trained for the D-Day landings on this Welsh beach.
Answer: Horton Beach, on the Gower Peninsula
Enjoy Wales' seven national museums, all free and perfect for families and history buffs alike.
6. This river in British Columbia is named after the Welsh-Canadian explorer who mapped over 3.9 million kilometers of North America.
7. Which of these American blockbusters was filmed on the Pembrokeshire coast: Robin Hood, King Arthur or First Knight?
Answer: Robin Hood (2010), filmed on Freshwater West beach for final battle scene
See more Welsh locations that can be found in Hollywood films and on TV.
8. From which Welsh university did former Secretary of State and First Lady, Hillary Clinton, receive an honorary doctorate in 2017?
Answer: Swansea University, they even renamed Swansea University’s College of Law and Criminology to the Hillary Rodham Clinton School of Law.
9. The Welsh cities of Berwyn, Cardiff, and Caernarfon can also be found in which Canadian province?
Enjoy a few of Wales' unique cities and towns with top sightseeing and guided tours.
10. Who was the first American artist to hold a concert in the Millennium Stadium (Now Principality Stadium): Tina Turner, U2 or Eric Clapton?
Answer: Tina Turner (July 9th, 2000)
Learn more about the legendary Principality Stadium and how it became one of the country's most important and iconic buildings.