Plas Newydd was home to the Ladies of Llangollen from 1780 - 1829. The house retains the gothic features they introduced and is set in peaceful gardens surrounded by trees and includes the font from the nearby Valle Crucis Abbey.
- peaceful riverside walks and gardens
- traditional tea room with light lunches
- audio tour including children's quiz
Open: April - Oct, Wed-Sun 10am - 5pm plus all Bank Holidays throughout the season.
Special provision for disabled visitors