We’re in an ideal spot within the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park. That’s why we organise group walks with the National Park Rangers to show you the full beauty of this special part of the world. Plus you’re just a short walk through the shoreline trees and shrubbery from the long sandy beach. It stretches all the way to beautiful Tenby, with its pastel houses and historic harbour. With lush landscaping all around, Kiln Park is simply a gorgeous place to enjoy nature.
• We’re located on a flat coastal plain inside the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park
• We’re right next to a sandy Blue Flag beach that’s over a mile long
• The flatness of our park means it's ideal for walkers and cycling
• Our sports instructors can coach you in archery and fencing
• We’ve an indoor fun pool with tipping buckets, a waterslide and an adjoining outdoor splash area
• Our park features a large sports field, a wildflower meadow and a wildlife conservation lake
• A lovely walk along the beach takes you to Tenby, where you can catch a boat to see the seals at nearby Caldey Island
• Beach watersports are available at our sister park, Lydstep Beach, two miles away
Kiln Park is situated on the flat coastal plain behind Tenby’s South Beach and is overlooked by Tenby above. All of our holiday homes are set on level ground. Or if sleeping under the stars is more your thing , why not pitch up and bring your own tourer, motorhome, tent or trailer tent?
Thinking of making a group booking? Well, booking more than one holiday home with us qualifies you as a group. So, if you’re organising a group holiday for your friends, family, club or team our dedicated team are here to help.
Please confirm your exact requirements prior to booking
Facilities for children
Special provision for disabled visitors
Please contact the owner/operator for up to date availability.