About St Teilo's Church Merthyr Mawr

St Teilo's church Merthyr Mawr built 1850 by Ferrey/Pritchard on site of earlier medieval church. Unaltered Victorian church in Early English style in country churchyard with a housed collection of early Christian and other stones with descriptive panel.
Pretty thatched cottages in village and walks from church to river, stepping stones and sandunes.

Location

51.486, -3.610186

Related stories