Craig and Aimee of Kinging-It take a week-long tour of The Coastal Way, from Llŷn to Pembrokeshire.
About Godre'r Graig
* 6 bedroom detached property (3 twin and 3 doubles)
* Five bathrooms 2 with showers and three with baths.
* All-inclusive prices
* Wi-Fi available
* Off road parking
* Situated at the foot of the castle
* Welcome Pack
* Full central heating
* 2 minute walk to village pub, town play area, Golf course, railway station, a theatre and town swimming pool with sauna.
* Baby/Children welcome
* Cot/highchair/Bed linen/towels provided
Surrounded by the unspoilt beauty of the Snowdonia National Park these two properties are situated at the foot of the rock on which Harlech Castle is perched. Godre’r Graig an Edwardian property sleeps 12 in three twin bedrooms and three double bedrooms. Ideal for a family gathering or reunion. The house has recently been awarded 5 stars by Visit Wales.
The light and airy lounge has a colour TV, a DVD player, A video player and a music system and numerous books and maps to show you where and how to visit the numerous holiday attractions and activities nearby.
In the bedrooms, the high ceilings give character to the three twin and three double bedrooms, three of which are en-suite. The views are of the Royal Saint David’s golf Course and the sandy beaches of the Cambrian coastline.
There are also two main bathrooms each with a character of its own.
Holidays can be more fun with friends to keep you company
Like what you see at Godre'r Graig?