About The Studio of the Old Rectory

The Studio at the Old Rectory, provides spacious period accommodation in the heart of the Monmouthshire countryside with fantastic access to the Wye Valley and Vale of Usk.
This delightful old village hall (1874) was tastefully converted with every effort to preserve the character of the building by retaining the beams in the cathedral-style roof and its light and airy space.

Location

51.6385765, -2.75333881

Related stories