Take a look around
About Haven Pod @ Neyland Yacht Haven
Located in the tranquil waters of Neyland and the Milford Haven, the Haven Pods are a new and unique place to stay.
With stunning views over the water, this peaceful retreat took six months to build and are located on the pontoons within Neyland Yacht Haven marina. The accommodation pods sleep two adults in a comfortable double bed, with room for 2 small children on a pull-out sofa bed. The outdoor decking and seating area create a spacious environment for a relaxing stay.
We have two pods: the original Pod and the Pod+. The Pod+ is slightly larger so provides more comfort for families.
The accommodation Pods sleep two adults in a comfortable double bed, with room for 2 small children on a pull-out sofa bed. The outdoor decking and seating area create a spacious environment for a relaxing stay.
We have two pods, the Haven Pod and the Pod+. The Pod+ is slightly larger inside so is better suited to those with children, or if you want a bit more interior space.
Inside the pods:
- Comfy double bed with linens provided
- Lounge sofa which converts into a second bed (additional linens provided)
- Kitchenette with fridge, kettle, toaster, microwave, sink with running water, cutlery and crockery
- Fold-away dining room table and chairs
- Pop-up cool bar (free ice on-site)
- Heating available but Haven Pod is well-insulated and double glazed
- Electric with built-in USB charges
- Private Decking/patio
- The washroom and toilet facilities are located in the main marina building at the top of the slope next to the Pod
- Laundry facilities are available on-site for an additional fee
- Ample free parking on-site and trolleys to assist with transporting your belongings
The Marina is staffed 7 days a week so there is always someone on-site if you need them. You'll need to come to the Marina Reception when you arrive to get your welcome pack and be shown to the Pod. Once you've checked in, we'll be on hand in case you need anything else!
The Pod is located within Neyland Yacht Haven Marina. The Haven Pod itself has key access which will be issued on your arrival. To access the pontoons, guests need a fob which, again, will be issued on arrival. We are flexible arrival/departure times so just let us know your plans and we will try to accommodate.
LOCATION AND ACTIVITIES
We are located within the beautiful Pembrokeshire Coastal National Park. We stock a wide range of leaflets on nearby activities and can provide directions to the nearby towns (Neyland and Milford Haven), beaches, water sports activities, walks, picnic spots and much more!
We also offer bike hire on-site including children's bikes (extra charge for bikes).
On-site you'll find an excellent Bar Restaurant with views over the water (booking advisable) a cafe and small shop. In the nearby town you'll find a wider range of shops and amenities.
Like what you see at Haven Pod @ Neyland Yacht Haven?