Craig and Aimee of Kinging-It take a week-long tour of The Coastal Way, from Llŷn to Pembrokeshire.
About Nant Gwrtheyrn Cottages
The site is an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and is teeming with wildlife from porpoise and wild mountain goats to choughs. The site has its own woodland walks and its own private beach.
A licenced restaurant on-site has a terrace which overlooks the beach.
• a chance to get away from it all in a completely relaxing atmosphere
• a fantastic location for a family holiday
• somewhere different to celebrate a special occasion
• a fantastic base to explore Llyn and Snowdonia
• a convenient location for sea fishing with a path leading from the village down to the shore
For full pricing lists, please contact us:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 01758 750334
Like what you see at Nant Gwrtheyrn Cottages?