- a Cadw Explorer Pass can be purchased for either three or seven days providing great value to explore the many historical attractions in Wales. Both can be used in a limited flexible period which makes them suitable for use during a seven or 14 day visit. Note that these are currently unavailable due to Covid-19 reduced capacity guidelines;
- register with the Cadw Tour Operator Scheme (CTOS) to become a member of Cadw’s online group booking scheme. Members benefit from preferential trade rates and discounts; complimentary admission for the tour leader and coach driver; complimentary introductions to Cadw monuments; enhanced information for existing tours; the removal of the requirement for groups to be 15+ to benefit from a discount, so rates are beneficial to both FIT and groups; invoicing following your visit.; and a Travel Trade e-newsletter. Bookings will be confirmed on-line and Cadw staff will check in your customers on-line on arrival. This will mean a much quicker and more efficient system.
- Site Entry tickets are currently released one week in advance of visit. CTOS bookings are allocated prior to site day tickets being released to the public. See Cadw Admissions for more information.
- National Trust Touring Pass must be bought on-line prior to visits which will allow your clients to enter most National Trust properties and gardens for free. They can be purchased for either 7 or 14 days. Please note the passes are only available for non UK residents;
- City Sightseeing – Clients can book a 24 hour pass for hop on and hop off tours of either Cardiff or Llandudno (which also includes Conwy). The website features the main stops and highlights of things to see and do;
- Snowdonia Pass provides clients with discounts to a selection of attractions, restaurants, accommodation and eateries on the Snowdonia 360 route.
- Explore Wales Pass allows client to travel for four days during an eight day period on selected bus and train operators. A north and Mid Wales pass and a South Wales pass is also available;
- Great Little Trains of Wales Discount Card entitles clients to 20 per cent discount on a full paying round trip and is valid for one year from the date of the first journey. A selection of accommodation will also provide a discount;
- Brit Rail UK Pass enables visitors to travel across the National Rail network of Great Britain. Its flexibility allows the user to not only choose from consecutive and flexible durations but to hop on and off all mainline trains to sightsee around Wales.