Cadw (Welsh Government's historic environment service) is maintaining 2019 Travel Trade rates until March 2022. It has also launched a new booking platform called Cadw Tour Operator Scheme (CTOS) for the Travel Trade, bringing the manual booking system on-line.
Operators can now book visits to Cadw’s historic properties through an on-line form direct on the Cadw website. Bookings will be confirmed on-line and Cadw staff will check in your customers on-line on arrival. This will mean a much quicker and more efficient system.
Details of existing operators who have booked tickets with Cadw, will already be entered into the online system so operators need to enter their email address and the generic password: cadwwelcome. New operators will need to contact the Cadw Commercial team to register.
CTOS member benefits
As members of CTOS operators will benefit from the following:-
- Preferential trade rates – prices have been held for the third year.
- The removal of the requirement for groups to be 15 + to benefit from an additional 10% discount, so rates are for both FIT and Groups.
- All CTOS bookings now benefit from an additional 10% discount on the preferential trade rates.
- Invoicing following the visit.
- Up to two complimentary places per booking - for the tour guide and coach driver.
- Travel trade specific e-newsletter.
More group visit information, including COVID-19 related guidelines to Cadw sites are available on the Cadw Travel Trade website.
Commercial Team contact details:
Tel: +44 (0)3000 257 182
Published 30 November 2020