1. What is the capital city of Wales?
2. How many National Parks are there in Wales?
3. How many Great Little Trains of Wales are there?
4. How many free entry National Museums are there in Wales?
5. In which year was The Ryder Cup first staged in Wales?
6. What emblem is on the Welsh flag?
7. What is the name of the highest mountain in Wales?
Answer: Mount Snowdon
8. How many castles are there in Wales?
Not all 641 are in the care of Cadw, but you can find out more information about the historic monuments in their care. Did you know that Wales has more castles per square mile than anywhere else in Europe?