There are many reasons to choose Wales for your next business event, whether a meeting, incentive, conference, or team building activity. Stunning venues and hotels, from ancient castles, where there are more in Wales per square mile than anywhere in the world, to world-famous golf resorts in spectacular locations – sweeping bays to mountain tops, buzzing city centres to luxurious country estates.
Wales is home to excellent conferencing, exhibition and event facilities including:
- ICC Wales – for 5,000 delegates with 4,000sqm pillar-free main hall and a 1,500-seated auditorium.
- Celtic Manor Resort – M&IT Best UK hotel 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016 and 2017 and ‘Top UK Conference Hotel’ for five consecutive years.
- Venue Cymru – up to 5,000 delegates, 7,000sqm of exhibition space.
- Cardiff where all major venues and hotels are within 15 minutes walk of each other.
- Principality Stadium – 74,000 seated 10,000sqm bowl arena, 113 hospitality suites, 7 hospitality lounges.
- Vale Resort with 11 multi-functional meeting rooms (700 delegates largest capacity) with 17 century castle with 5 meeting rooms. Proven successful events with major companies, brands and entities such as Aston Martin, Red Bull, the British & Irish Lions, England Cricket and Juventus FC.
Beautiful natural landscapes: three National Parks, three UNESCO World Heritage sites and the only country in the world where visitors can walk the country’s entire 1,400km coastline. A place to reinvigorate and develop in wide open and unique spaces.
Wales' eight universities, four of which are in the world's top 500 (QS World Rankings), are knowledge hubs for ambassadors and most with conference and meeting space.
Award-winning companies, legendary landscapes and unique world-famous attractions for team building and training.
As part of the UK, but with our own devolved Government, we can make decisions quickly, the Welsh Government is approachable and supportive.