Multi-Award Winning Business Solutions to Inspire People and Organisations
• Team building and development;
• Staff motivation and engagement;
• Delivery of adventure activities such as canyoning;
• Destination management ;
• Conference breakout and experiential activity ideas;
• Board Meetings & Meeting ideas with a difference;
• Corporate events;
• Experiential training including leadership, management and staff development.
Our purpose is to create positive, memorable, measurable and lasting events and experiences for clients by exciting, engaging and energising people through activities and tasks! We focus on getting a return on your investment.
How Call of the Wild Can Help :-
• Focus on desired outcomes & ROI;
• Ensure value for money & value for time;
• Use our experience to maximise yours. Let us do the work;
• We offer something different from the norm, programmes designed to get results;
• Professional staff across the business, from our proposal writers who'll work with you to create bid-winning submissions to the teams delivering stimulating activities;
• Geographical reach delivering programmes across the UK and Europe working with some of the biggest names in business;
• Commissionable rates, or a management fee, whatever is easiest for you;
• We're the best, well according to the C&IT Awards 2017 - Winner Best Team Build Event;
• M&E experts taking time to understand your needs and what you want to achieve with your client or delegates and tailor a programme accordingly, we won't just pitch a one-size-fits-all package – partnership working;
• Fun - we're conscious that you have an outcome in mind, but equally you want your delegates to have fun and build stronger teams;
• Quick turnaround, let us know your deadline and we'll deliver for you;
• It can sometimes be lost in all the fun, but there's more often than not a business reason for doing your activity, we make sure that we get you the results!
Over the last 20 years we’ve delivered to a range of clients including Vodafone, BBC, Panasonic.
Awards & Accreditation
Multi-award winning, we have been delivering for 20 years.
• *Winners of the Conference and Incentive Travel 2017 Team Building Experience of the Year Award
• Wales Business Tourism Company of the Year
• Wales Team Building Company of the Year
Come and visit our 73 acre training centre in the Brecon Beacons National Park!
For An Epic Bucket List Experience
There is one adventure activity which is a must do – canyoning!
We describe it as white water rafting.... but without the raft! Being one of the busiest canyoning companies in the UK and with Rough Guides having described our canyoning activity as one the best wet and wild activities in the World.
Motivating staff | Inspirational leadership | Communication|Team Building | Adventure Activities: Canyoning, Climbing, Bushcraft, Caving and more | Escape and Evasion | Treasure Island Challenge | Expeditions in Mountains | James Bond | Camel Trophy | Behind Enemy Lines |