Craig and Aimee of Kinging-It take a week-long tour of The Coastal Way, from Llŷn to Pembrokeshire.
Take a look around
About The Big Cycle at Margam Country Park & Castle
This challenging and exciting cycling sportive is being held annually in aid of Prostate Cymru that helps raise awareness and support for men in Wales with prostate cancer. A testing, tough and historic route awaits those who enter this fun, popular and rapidly growing event.
Big Cycle Facts
- The Five Valleys Sportive which was established in 2013 was rebranded as The Big Cycle in 2020
- We are celebrating our 8th annual Big Cycle event.
- 1720 riders have completed The Big Cycle to date.
- The Big Cycle is one of Wales’ premier sportives.
- Over the last 7 years we have been joined by Olympic gold medalist Nicole - Cooke MBE & former Welsh International Rugby players Richard Webster, Rhys Williams, John Devereux, Gwyn Evans, Gareth Cooper, Dafydd James & Ray Giles.
- Two different route options, Long route (72m) & Short route (54m)
- To date The Big Cycle has raised an astonishing £78,833.67
If your business, organisation or sports club is looking to take part in our team challenge with a team of 10 or more, please contact email@example.com for more information about our packages.
What's Included in your entry fee:
- High quality medal to commemorate your achievement
- Access to the event facilities, including toilets
- Prizes for top fundraisers
- Feeding & water stations
- Mechanical support & full medical support
Entry Fees & Sponsorship
£25 Registration before deadline
£35 Registration on the day
£50 Minimum sponsorship
By participating cyclists are agreeing to raise a minimum of £50 in sponsorship monies that they will forward to Prostate Cymru no later than 6 weeks after the event (4th October 2020).
Like what you see at The Big Cycle at Margam Country Park & Castle?