- Cadw Explorer Pass can be purchased for either three or seven days providing great value to explore the many historical attractions in Wales. Both can be used in a limited flexible period which makes them suitable for use during a seven or 14 day visit. These are currently unavailable due to Covid-19 reduced capacity guidelines.
Register with the Cadw Tour Operator Scheme (CTOS) to become a member of Cadw’s online group booking scheme. Members benefit from preferential trade rates and discounts, complimentary admission for your tour leader, complimentary introductions to Cadw monuments, enhanced information for existing tours and invoicing following your visit. Alternatively, Day Tickets can be purchased up to three weeks in advance. Visit Cadw Admissions for more information.
- National Trust Touring Pass must be bought online prior to visits which will allow clients to enter most National Trust properties and gardens for free. They can be purchased for either seven or 14 days. Please note the passes are only available for non UK residents.
- City Sightseeing – Clients can book a 24 hour pass for hop on and hop off tours of either Cardiff or Llandudno (which also includes Conwy). The website features the main stops and highlights of things to see and do.
- Explore Wales Pass - the pass allows client to travel for 4 days during an eight day period on selected bus and train operators. A North and Mid Wales pass and a South Wales pass is also available.
- Great Little Trains of Wales Discount Card -this entitles clients to 20 per cent discount on a full paying round trip and is valid for one year from the date of the first journey. A selection of accommodation will also provide a discounted.
- Brit Rail UK Pass - the pass enables visitors to travel across the National Rail network of Great Britain. It flexibility allows the user to not only choose from consecutive and flexible durations but to hop on an off all mainline trains to site see around Wales.
- Brit Rail South West Pass - as with the UK pass but this coves the South West of Wales only.