These terms and conditions of participation regulate participation in a Prize Draw. By participating in the Prize Draw, the participants accept these terms and conditions of participation.
I. Name and address of the organiser
1. The organiser of the Prize Draw is: Visit Wales (Welsh Government), QED Centre, Main Avenue, Treforest Industrial Estate, Treforest, Pontypridd, Rhondda Cynon Taf, CF37 5YR (the “Promoter”) email address; email@example.com.
2. Enquiries regarding the Prize Draw can be addressed to the aforementioned organiser.
II. Period of time for participation in the Prize Draw
1. Entries for the Prize Draw are possible from 12 noon on 11 December 2019.
2. The deadline for entries is 5 p.m. on 8. December 2020.
III. Requirements for participation
1. In order to be able to participate in this prize draw, the participant must complete and send off the online registration form. For the duration of the period for participation in the Prize Draw, the online registration form can be found at www.visitwales.com/de/survey.
2. Participants can only be natural persons who have their fixed domicile in the Federal Republic of Germany.
3. Participants must be at least 18 years old. The award of prizes to minors is excluded.
4. Participants may not be employees (or their parents, spouses, life partners, children, siblings) of the Welsh Government.
5. Only one entry per person is permitted. Multiple entries will be excluded from participation. Entries in the name of another person will not be accepted.
6. Entries that are received after the deadline will not be taken into account. The organiser is not responsible for entries that are not received by the deadline, in particular because they did not reach the organiser due to loss, delay, damage, technical difficulties, malfunctions or for other reasons.
7. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries are excluded from the draw.
8. The organiser of the Prize Draw reserves the right to exclude from the competition participants who breach the terms and conditions of participation.
IV. Costs and service in return of the participant for participation in the Prize Draw
1. Participation in the Prize Draw is free of charge. A purchase of products or services of the organiser is not required for participation.
2. You may incur costs from an Internet provider by using Internet access to complete the online form.
3. In return for participation in the Prize Draw, the winner agrees to his or her personal data being using for the period of up to six months after notification of his/her winnings for advertising by Visit Wales, as explained below in more detail. The first name and surname of the winner can be used, making reference to the prize, on the website of Visit Wales (www.visitwales.com/de) for news and promotions of Visit Wales. For these purposes, the aforementioned data of the winner will be saved by Visit Wales (Welsh Government) in electronic form for advertising and market research. Your rights and information with regard to your personal data can be found in www.visitwales.com/privacy-policy. “Data protection information” of these terms and conditions of participation.
1. By completing and sending off the online registration form, you have the chance to win one prize of €500,-- at the end of 2019.
2. This prize can only be won once by a participant during the competition.
3. The prize is non-transferable and non-reimbursable.
VI. Determination of the winner, handling, notification of the winner, delivery of the prize
1. The winner will be determined by the organiser by 16 December 2020 from all the entries correctly received, by means of a random draw.
2. After the draw, the winner will be notified by e-mail to the e-mail address indicated by him/her in the online registration form. If the winner does not reply to this e-mail within 3 days after publication of the e-mail and does not inform the organiser that he/she will accept the prize, the organiser reserves the right to draw the prize among the remaining participants and to award it to another participant.
VII. Availability and cancellation of the Prize Draw
1. The availability and functioning of the Prize Draw is not guaranteed by the organiser.
2. The Prize Draw can be ended or removed based on external circumstances and constraints, without this resulting in any claims by the participants towards the organiser.
3. The organiser of the Prize Draw reserves the right to modify or end the competition at any time.
4. There is no legal entitlement to the prize.
VIII. No recourse to legal action
The judges’ decision is final.
IX. Applicable law
Participation in and implementation of the Prize Draw is subject to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany.
X. Data protection information
1. Your data will only be processed pursuant to the statutory provisions, taking into account the data protection regulations, in particular those of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and of the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG), and protected using technical and organisational measures.
2. In addition to the participant’s data required for participation in the Prize Draw (title, first name and surname, e-mail address, accommodation preferences, holiday type preferences) no additional personal data will fundamentally be collected for the Prize Draw. If the participant is the winner, the other personal data named under Section IV 3. of these terms and conditions of participation will be collected and processed. The data collected will be used to implement and handle the Prize Draw. The legal basis for processing your personal data is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter b) of the GDPR.
3. The organiser saves personal data for as long as this is necessary to implement the Prize Draw and to answer enquiries in this regard, unless it is obligated by law, regulation, regulatory or judicial order to retain the data for a longer period of time. The personal data of the winner required to implement the trip will be saved until no rights arising from the implementation of the prize won can be filed any more against the organiser. This is fundamentally the case after the expiry of the standard limitation of three years. The other data of the winner that have also been collected for advertising purposes will be deleted six months after notification of the winner.
4. When you visit our Internet site, data are automatically processed on our servers. You can find details about this by visiting our website www.visitwales.com/de and calling up the sub-page “Data protection declaration and cookie guidelines”.
5. The organiser fundamentally does not forward personal data to third parties unless you have previously given your consent to the forwarding of the data or the organiser is obligated by law, regulation, regulatory or court order to forward the data. If the communication of the personal data to an external service provider is required for the provision of a service or the answering of an enquiry, the organiser will ensure through technical and organisational measures that the statutory data protection provisions are complied with.
6. The participant has the right to free-of-charge information with regard to the data stored about him/her and, if applicable, a right to correction, transfer, blocking or deletion of these data. The participant can contact the following organisation if he/she has questions regarding the collection, processing or usage of personal data, or requires information about or the correction, blocking or deleting of data: Visit Wales (Welsh Government), QED Centre, Main Avenue, Treforest Industrial Estate, Treforest, Pontypridd, Rhondda Cynon Taf, CF37 5YR (the “Promoter”) E-Mail-Address firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Visit Wales will take the necessary measures to protect your personal data and for this purpose will use suitable technical and organisational security measures in order to prevent the manipulation, modification, destruction, loss or access by unauthorised third parties. The security measures will be continuously adapted to the technical conditions and revised where necessary.