This page contains information on specific restrictions in Wales, and also details the current coronavirus restrictions in force in Wales. Page last updated July 2021.
Latest changes to restrictions
Within Wales, Welsh COVID-19 restrictions apply.
The restrictions are changing frequently, so it’s important that you check on the Welsh Government website before visiting or travelling to Wales or within Wales. Welsh Government - Coronavirus regulations.
Addo - let's make a promise together
We’re working with business owners to ensure the return of tourism is safe for staff, community and visitors alike.
Read more about the 'Good to Go' tourism standard and planning for a safe return to tourism in Wales.
We all need to take steps to protect ourselves, our families and our communities if we are to successfully limit the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19). Contact tracing plays an important role in helping us resume day-to-day activities and is an important part of our Test, Trace, Protect strategy, which will help us live and work alongside the virus while research continues to find more effective treatments and a vaccine. Find out more about the Test, Trace, Protect process.
The NHS COVID-19 app is an important part of our Test Trace Protect programme to control the spread of Covid-19. The app will be used, alongside traditional contact tracing, to notify users if they come into contact with someone who later tests positive for coronavirus. Find out more about the NHS COVID-19 app and how it works.
Please refer to the following links for further information on specific areas relating to COVID-19:
- Coronavirus: Travel guidance and services
- Business operators based in Wales can visit Business Wales for advice and guidance.
- Travel Trade operators can visit the Travel Trade website for advice and guidance.
- We would urge anyone that has any concerns over their own health to use the NHS Coronavirus Symptom Checker.
- If you have any questions relating to Coronavirus (COVID-19) visit the Public Health Wales website.
- Further information from Welsh Government and UK Government is updated on a regular basis.