Craig and Aimee of Kinging-It take a week-long tour of The Coastal Way, from Llŷn to Pembrokeshire.
About Latchygors Fishing - Game Fishing in West Wales
The lake has easy access and disabled anglers can take vehicles almost to the water's edge.
There are 4 fishing platforms, two of which can accommodate wheelchairs.
Fishing on the River Taf in the village, known for its trout, salmon and sewin, may be available on request.
* Please contact the proprietor prior to fishing - Telephone 01994 240328
* Only barbless hooks are allowed.
* Daily charge £20 (2 fish limit). Any more fish taken to be paid for at the rate of £6 per fish.
* We ask that any fish over 4 lb be returned to the lake unless damaged.
* Any damaged fish must be taken and cannot be returned to the lake.
* Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
* Please follow the catch and release guidelines which are available at the house.
Like what you see at Latchygors Fishing - Game Fishing in West Wales?