Craig and Aimee of Kinging-It take a week-long tour of The Coastal Way, from Llŷn to Pembrokeshire.
- Internal seating for all passengers - no sitting on outer tubes
- Environmentally friendly craft using straight unleaded fuel for 94% fewer fuel emissions
- Dry quayside boarding
- Quality time spent amongst wildlife
- Life jackets provided
- Friendly and pleasant staff
- Quiet yet powerful engines
- DTI Licenced skipper
The duration of our boat trips is one and a half hours, including exhilarating high-speed sprints across open water, and plenty of opportunity to see wildlife at very close quarters on the cliffs and in caves on the west side of Ramsey Island.
Like what you see at Aquaphobia?