Latchygors lake is approximately 1.5 acres in size with a depth of 3 to 15 feet and is a haven of tranquility. It is stocked with brown trout up to about 5lb in weight. The lake is spring fed and the trout are good fighting stock. All fishing techniques work well, although fly fishing is preferred.
The lake has easy access and disabled anglers can take vehicles almost to the water's edge.
There are 4 fishing platforms, two of which can accommodate wheelchairs.
Fishing on the River Taf in the village, known for its trout, salmon and sewin, may be available on request.
Daily Rod Rules:
* Please contact the proprietor prior to fishing - Telephone 01994 240460
* Only barbless hooks are allowed.
* Daily charge £15 (2 fish limit). Any more fish taken to be paid for at the rate of £5 per fish.
* We ask that any fish over 4 lb be returned to the lake unless damaged.
* Any damaged fish must be taken and cannot be returned to the lake.
* Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
* Please follow the catch and release guidelines which are available at the house.