Wye Valley holiday home with wood-fuelled hot tub near Tintern Abbey - enjoy a sense of retreat and tranquility
• Wenallt is a stylish open plan property nestling on the ridge between the Usk & Wye Valleys, just off the A466 between Chepstow and Tintern. It has spectacular views over the Usk Valley,Black Mountains and Brecon Beacons from the private terrace.
• Located in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty on the outskirts of Devauden with village shop and local pub, there are regular buses into the nearby towns.
• This newly built home is flooded with lots of natural light- enjoy a sense of retreat and tranquillity in the privacy of your own surroundings, well designed interior space with lovely wood burner for cosy winter nights and enjoy the state of the art kitchen with changing colour mood lighting and granite worktops.
• The lounge boasts incredible views over Usk Valley through giant bi-fold doors,great for watching the ever changing weather, (sometimes dramatic)from the comfort of your armchair.
• This is great base from which to explore the area's wild beauty. Relax and unwind with a book or DVD on rainy day.Take wonderful walks on the footpaths straight from your door.
• Tintern is just 4 miles away and the local market town of Chepstow is 5 miles. Within a 15 mile radius are Monmouth, Usk,Raglan and Abergavenny. Take a day trip to Cardiff, 26 miles away.
• Gentle footpaths, forest trails, jogging paths, cycling trails and kayaking on the Wye are all on offer close by or for the more adventurous, rock climbing and white water rafting in the Forest of Dean, within half an hours drive.
• The owner is a qualified aromatherapist and sound healing and can offer holistic practice consultations and treatments during your stay, enquire for more details.